Radiant wood heaters are a great way for heating your home, providing well-distributed warmth and a cosy atmosphere on chilly winter nights. These standalone wood heaters come in a vast range of styles and designs, making them popular for both small homes and large spaces, including living areas.
Combining the classic charm of burning wood with high efficiencies, radiant wood heaters offer an impressive heat output that ensures the hottest air is effectively circulated throughout the room. They utilise radiant heating to warm the surrounding air space, making them an ideal option, especially for rooms with high ceilings. These heaters feature a firebox and air cavities that maximise heat transfer, resulting in radiant heat that can be felt in every nook and cranny of the living space.
Additionally, some models, such as the Coonara Aussie Radiant, offer low emissions, making them environmentally friendly. These models can be easily installed using a standard flue kit. Overall, radiant wood heaters provide the perfect solution for creating a comfortable and inviting atmosphere in your home while efficiently heating your living spaces. They are a popular choice for those seeking well-distributed warmth, style, and efficiency during cold winter nights.
The Benefits of Radiant Heaters
There’s a variety of benefits that come from having a radiant heater in your home, such as:
- Efficient Heat DistributionDifferent to traditional wood heating with a convection chamber, Radiant wood heaters emit direct heat, giving instant warmth and creating a cozy environment by heating people and objects in the room.
- Cost-EfficiencyWood is cost-effective compared to other fuels like gas or electricity. A radiant wood heater can help reduce heating expenses, particularly with access to sustainable and affordable firewood.
- Independence from the Power GridRadiant wood heaters operate independently of the electrical grid, offering heat during power outages and benefiting areas with severe weather or unreliable electricity.
- Sustainable and Carbon-NeutralWood, when burnt, is a renewable resource that releases CO2 into the atmosphere, though it is considered neutral when it’s absorbed by the trees.
At iBreeze, we can install two different types of Radiant Wood Heaters but we recommend them for homes that have high ceilings or that are less insulated as they can effectively heat the immediate area.
- PioneerThis model is designed to be very versatile. You can put it on a stand to see the heat better and warm up a large area of up to 232 square meters. Or, if you prefer, you can use four steel legs to make it fit well in different homes.
- SwagmanThis model is made for modern, small homes. It saves space but still gives off a good amount of heat, enough for a normal three-bedroom home of about 148 square meters. Just like the Pioneer, you can also choose to have four steel legs for using it in various types of homes.
Maintenance and Support
for Radiant Wood Heaters
Ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of your radiant wood heater is crucial. At iBreeze, we go beyond installation by offering comprehensive maintenance and support services for both our convection wood heaters and radiant heaters. Our team ensures that your radiant heater operates at its best, delivering maximum warmth and efficiency for years to come.
Get In Touch
When you choose a radiant wood heater, you’re selecting superior performance, innovative design, and unparalleled reliability. Partnering with iBreeze guarantees the most efficient and dependable solution for your home heater with renewable wood energy. Contact us at iBreeze today and we’ll find the perfect choice from our extensive range of radiant wood heaters that work best for your living spaces and chase away those cold winter nights.